LiteSub DIY - kit to build a subwoofer
Litesub DIY is a full kit to build a small subwoofer.
Dayton Audio RSS265HO-4 in a tiny closed enclosure produces tight bass and it can be adjusted to room and main speakers very well with the DSP technology of miniDSP PWR-ICE125.
In BTL mode the plate amp provides 450 watts of power and the subwoofer give the sound pressure of 100 dB in half space at one meter distance. In normal listening room these resources are more than enough.
The kit includes detailed drawings of each part of the enclosure and also a STL file for 3D modeling. Kuviopuu in Helsinki is a good place to get the enclosure done.
- Height 305 mm, width 340 mm, depth 435 mm
- Amplifier power 450 W @ 4 ohms
- Maximum sound pressure in half space to one meter 100 dB @ 25 Hz
- More information about the DSP technology on amplifier's product page
- Kit includes black high quality screws, little rubber feet and damping wool
- Detailed drawings of each part of the enclosure and 3D model as STL
- Warranty two years
You might also like