WatSub DIY - kit to build a subwoofer
With this kit you can build a 15 inch subwoofer with DSP plate amp.
The enclosure of my recommendation can be built by Kuviopuu in Helsinki and the DIY kit includes good drawings of all the parts in the enclosure so you can build it also yourself.
The miniDSP PWR-ICE250 amplifies with 850 watts Dayton Audio RSS390HO-4 driver and the excursion of the driver can be limited with the high pass crossover and compressor of the DSP technology on the amp.
This kit includes the driver, plate amp, good quality black screws, damping wool and little rubber feet.
- Height 564 mm, width 560 mm, depth 644 mm
- Amplifier power 850 W @ 4 ohms
- Maximum sound pressure in half space 115 dB @ 20 Hz @ 1 m
- More information about the amplifier on it's product page
- The kit includes driver, plate amp, good quality black screws, damping wool and little rubber feet
- Good drawings of each part on the enclosure and also a 3D model as STL file
- Warranty two years
You might also like