Imperial 2.0 DIY instructions
Very detailed instructions to build Imperial 2.0 floor speakers. Drawings for all the parts are included and 3D model for CAD software. These instructions are for private use only and they will be delivered by email.
- 2.5 way design
- Cardioidic radiation pattern
- 6.5 inch bass-midrange in front and two in the back
- Air Motion Transformer Tweeter
- Nominal impedance 6 ohms
- Frequency range 65 - 20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity 87 dB/W/m
- 400 mm (width) x 270 mm (depth) x 340 mm (heigth)
- All parts are Dayton Audio products
- Bipolar radiation pattern
- Two 10 inch Dayton Audio drivers
- Frequency range 25 - 65 Hz (Bessel low pass at 45 Hz)
- Amplifier power 2 x 140 Watts
- Inputs with RCA or XLR (also digital input with AES/EBU or SPDIF) Check miniDSP PWR-ICE125!
- Output to stand speaker with binding posts for fully active floor speaker
- Control trough RJ45 Ethernet cable (PC/MAC and Linux with Wine)
- 400 mm (width) x 270 mm (depth) x 730 mm (heigth without spikes)
3D models of the speakers can be downloaded as STL-format from here. The instructions include detailed 2D drawings of each part as PDF.
You might also like