miniDSP PWR-ICE250 - plate amp with DSP technology
With more powerful ICEpower® 250ASX2 two channel amplifier module which can be bridged for subwoofer.
User friendly and flexible DSP technology makes it possible to use this plate amp for room correction and to adjust your subwoofer to main speakers or it can be used for two way active loudspeaker.
Control over Ethernet in local network and also with the miniDSP’s mobile app which you can use to change the preset, control the master volume and muting.
Information about availability
Analog inputs (controlled with the plugin)
- Line stage stereo RCA
- Balanced stereo XLR
Digital input (controlled with the plugin)
- Stereo AES/EBU (XLR) and with short cableing also coaxial SPDIF works with RCA → XLR cable
- AES/EBU pass trough for other devices
Presets adjusted with the control plugin includes settings for inputs so there can be digital input on preset 1 and analog input on preset 2. The preset can be changed with the control plugin or miniDSP’s mobile app.
- ADAU1445 SigmaDSP 172MHz
- 28/56 bit internal processing
- 24-bit 96 kHz conversions
- Isolated digital AES/EBU input (stereo) with 44.1. kHz – 216 kHz sampling rate
- Flexible options for crossovers, parametric equalizer on each channel and master channel, compressor/limiter, delay (also for phase adjusting), phase and volumes for each channels
- Separate control plugins and firmware for IIR and FIR technologies
- Mechanical volume knob which can be disabled
- Control over local network (Ethernet RJ45) with miniDSP’s mobile app (changing preset, adjusting master volume and muting)
Power amplifier features
- 2 x 250W @ 4Ω or 1 x 500W @ 8Ω
- 1 x 850 W @ 4Ω (with 230 VAC / 50 Hz @ 1%THD+N f = 1kHz, (AES17 measurement filter)
- Over current protection
Extended warranty two years
More information on manufacturer’s product page
You might also like
miniDSP SHD - digital pre...
miniDSP SHD Power -...
miniDSP U-DIO8 (AES/EBU) -...
miniDSP SHD Studio -...
miniDSP PWR-ICE125 - plate...